WEBSITE Design: (website design portfolio)
We start by working with you (our client) to create a design for your needs and preferences; and build an innovative and effective website accordingly.
- Website is created from a blank page (no templates,) so your website is unique. We use only copyrighted materials or copyrighted coding that is licensed for use.
- Website is designed using current code standards HTML and CSS style sheets. Because we are quality obsessed, we verify compliancy and correctness with the W3C standards. (W3C = World Wide Web Consortium) and deliver your website on time and on budget.
- Create text based or low resolution logo for use on the website or convert existing logo for this purpose.
- Prepare and edit up to 15 photos provided by the client and create thumbnails as required.
- Help create and register the domain name (you will be the registered owner of your domain name) and provide assistance in obtaining web hosting.
- Revise supplied text as required for flow, spacing, grammar and keyword relevance for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Apply all necessary ‘meta’ tags including title, description and keywords for SEO and implement SEO practices as site is being built.
- Apply Accessibility tags where required and applicable.
- When required, install a CMS (Content Management System) for website owners who want to update content on a regular basis.
- Upload your approved website to your web host account.
GRAPHIC Design for print: (graphic design portfolio)
We create a design brief through communication with you, and use what you tell us to arrive at a design that suits your needs, preferences and budget. All marketing pieces are created from scratch, and we use only copyrighted materials and images that are licensed for their use.
- Brochures, post cards, print ads and booklets
- Posters and banners
- Business Identities, i.e. logos, stationery, business cards and business forms;
- Newsletters and menus
- Case Studies
In the case of local clientele we often take the photographs required for their web or print design project. If you are in the Niagara Region of Ontario and are in need of photography for your project, we will be happy to quote on your requirements. Please view our most recent photographic projects here. (sorry, the link will be ready soon, our site is still under construction).
We also perform portrait airbrushing and retouching. If you have wedding portraits, family portraits or any portraits that require retouching please contact us for a quote.
Operating out of the Niagara Region of Ontario, we are in close proximity to St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara Falls, Grimsby, Thorold and Welland. However, since the files we deal with are digital in nature we can work via email , internet and telephone with anyone anywhere in Canada and the continental United States. For more information please contact us.
At the initial consultation for a website project or graphic design for print project, we gather information: about your company, what your objective is for the project, and what you hope the website, marketing or branding creatives will achieve for your company. We also recommend you look at what your competitors are doing.
We ask specific questions about the design itself:
- target audience
We show samples of similar work to help stimulate your expression of what you are looking for and your responses guide us in the creation of initial concepts that will reflect your company vision. This method provides you with a compelling design at the most economical pricing possible and helps to ensure your completed graphic design work is cost effective to produce and remains within budget.
Once that is completed the exciting process begins to create and deliver a design that offers effective communication with your intended audience. For more information please contact us.